Part 1 给孩子报名夏令营
Part 2 昆士兰旅游活动
11. why did Jane choose Tuesday’s exhibition
B. not many people in Tuesday
12. when is the educational entertainment performance held?
A. every afternoon
C. location of an old city hall
14. the distinctive feature for the cuisine festivals?
B. great musicians/a popular singer
15. why people choose to buy tickets in library
A. cheaper one with discount
B. people can have diner inside the train cabinet
17-18. what is included in the family ticket?
B. educational book for children
19-20. about voting, what are mentioned?
A. regardless of the voting ages
D. one person can vote several times
Part 3 考古论文讨论
21. which one is the most impressive part Fiona felt?
B. professor’s attitude
22. Fiona and Harry agree with that silver bowls comes from?
A. rich man’s burial object
23. which part of the assignment does Harry worry the most?
A. word limits
24. what do they plan to do in the afternoon
C. visual materials
25. what is the most confident part of Fiona?
26. Book 1: F. mistaken in information places
27. Book 2: A. good introduction of subjects
28. Book 3: D. useful booklist
29. Book 4: G. miss some important information
30. Romans remained in Scotland: B. enjoyable to read
Part 4 环保回收公司
Some college freshmen find that the course they choose are not suitable for them. What are the causes of this? What can be done to solve the problem?