On March 6 and March 16, online training activities will be held for international schools, which will be taught by Rob Ansell, a senior foreign education expert of Invention Convention China(ICC) . The training will introduce and answer questions about the ICC competition activities and provide suggestions for inventing curriculum for international school educators. The content of both sessions is the same. Particpants can select either date.
Rob has a Master's Degree in Education and fifteen years' teaching experience in China, Kenya, Korea, Thailand, and Russia. He currently works as a volunteer teacher, writer, trainer, and course developer specilizing in innovation and project-based learning.
The Training Contents：
● Discover Invention Convention China
● Follow the stages of invention, from uncovering problems and brainstorming solutions to prototyping
● Learn how to plan and teach an invention curriculum that nurtures innovation, empathy, teamwork and complex problem solving skills
● Explore the 2023 invention projects that will make an impact in the world
● Prepare your students to enter invention competitons and develop an innovative mindset - whatever subject you teach
The Training Aims:
● Know what ICC is
● Understand how competitions work and how to enter through regional partners
● Describe what an invention is and why we invent
● Know the benefits of an invention curriculum for students and teachers
● Know the 7-steps of invention
● Be able to plan an invention curriculum
Join our online training and discover how to empower the next generation of inventors while creating a sustainable future with Invention Convention China.